Zamioculcas zamiifolia (Zanzibar Gem)
The thick glossy leaves and compact growth habit makes this a fabulous indoor pot plant or under-storey filler in the garden. The popular slogan 'Thrives on Neglect' sums it up - it doesn't need much water or light. Suitable for 'brown thumbed' people.
Growing Zanziber Gem:
- Brightly lit positions indoors (No direct sun is ok, or morning sun and afternoon shade, or dappled light throughout the day)
- As an under-storey filler or border in frost free areas in part shade
- Water occasionally, but allow the plant to dry out between waterings. Water less frequently in winter and when the plant is growing in low light.
- Feed during the growing season with a gentle fertiliser like seasol, or slow release fertiliser (Osmocote, etc).
- If growing indoors long term, take outdoors every now and then and give the leaves a bit of a gentle shower to wash off dust and keep leaves looking glossy and healthy.
Zamioculcas zamiifolia (Zanzibar Gem) - 125mm pot
Zamioculcas zamiifolia (Zanzibar Gem) - 180mm pot
Zamioculcas zamiifolia (Zanzibar Gem) - 300mm pot
Zamioculcas zamiifolia (Zanzibar Gem) - 400mm pot
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bamboo Land PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.